Saturday, April 25, 2009

It's a Small World Afterall...

Last Sunday we hung out with friends Ryan, Tierra and their kids Gracie and Matthew. We love their little ones, they're such cute kids, both of them. Mattie has to be about the smiliest baby around and Gracie is like any typical 3 & 1/2 year old--always on the move, full of life and curious about everything. We ended up outside after dinner and Gracie was having a ball running around the yard. The light was fading fast but I still managed to get some cute pics. So here's a day in the life of Gracie and Mattie.










2 comments:

Tierra said...

Lanette, these pictures are beautiful! You definetely have an eye for this. I love them all. Even as dirty messy as they were you still got beautiful shots. Of course my smiley happy baby wasn't smiling but oh well, it was a crazy night! Thank you for taking all these, maybe next time I'll be a little more prepared!

Lanette said...

I'm glad you liked them and that they turned out! I wasn't sure if they would since it was so close to dusk and the lighting was low but I still got some good ones, yay! That was funny Mattie wasn't his usual sunny self, maybe he was like, what is this big black round thing doing in my face?? LOL don't worry, we can still do an "official" shoot sometime and you can get the kids all dolled up in their cutest clothes with clean faces, brushed hair whatever (but I think they look cute all mussed up too!). Wish I had a way to get a hold of you on your phone, I wanted to wish you Happy Birthday today!! So Happy Birthdayyyyy! :) (Hope you read this)