Tuesday, May 5, 2009

March of Dimes Walk...

This Sunday I walked for Team Talan in the March of Dimes-March for Babies Walk in Seattle. This was my first time doing something like this and it was a really positive experience. Thanks so much to those of you who donated to my walk, I really appreciated your support! With your help Team Talan raised over $2500.00 for premature babies everywhere! :) So here is picture overload from our 3.5 mile walk. An estimated 7,000 walkers participated in the event(wow!). Police closed the Alaskan Way Viaduct so we could walk on the freeway and the weather was perfect. My brother Chad is in town right now so he joined us for the walk too. Everyone had a great time walking for the cause and I'm looking forward to participating again next year.






2 comments:

Sundi said...

Your pictures are great and it looks like you all had a lot of fun. Also further down, I love the pics of the dogs playing outside. They must have a lot of fun together.

Lanette said...

Thanks Sundi! Yeah, it was a really great day. I'm glad I did the walk with Shawna and Jason this year! :) Yogi & Parker LOVE being outside. That's their favorite thing! :)