Saturday, August 29, 2009

Zoo Kids...

My best friend from high school, Sundi, and her (triplet!) girls were visiting from Arizona this July/Aug. Jason, Shawna, Talan and I met Sundi and her girls at the zoo. The girls loved looking at all the animals, especially the hippos and monkeys. Jocelyn was my little buddy that day (Sundi says she has a thing for blondes!). She was very happy and always smiling. The littlest one, Cali, was so sweet and a total ham. Delaney was darling and little Miss Independant. She was content hanging out in the stroller or toddling off to explore the world. All three girls were so sweet and well behaved. Even little Talan barely made a peep the whole day. Talk about superstar kids! It was a really fun afternoon. I'm so glad we were able to meet up :)










































2 comments:

Sundi said...

We took so many pictures that day! Well you did I should say. I never brought out my camera but you where so prepared. I had a really great time with you all, I'm so glad we got to do that.

Lanette said...

Me too, that was so much fun!! So glad we went, thanks for suggesting the zoo! :) Both Shawna and I were snap happy that day but as usual, I was the worst offender. :)