Friday, October 9, 2009

Old Friends...

I was in college when I met Tammi and Shannon. And although we don't see eachother often (sometimes only a few times a year!) it's always nice when we do. This picture is actually from this summer but it's the most recent one I have. Last night the three of us met up for dinner. And over a good meal we caught up on everything going on in eachother's lives. As I drove home last night I found myself thinking that I'm so thankful for the friendship of these two wonderful people. Thankful they're still in my life after all of these years. And how it's nice to know people who've known you from the start. Friends who are there through thick and thin, who share in life's ups and downs and everything in between. I am lucky to call you my friends. Let's get together again soon, ladies, I love you!



2 comments:

Tamara Genzale said...

I love this picture of us! I love you too and I am SO lucky to have you and Shannon as friends. Love you both very much!

Lanette said...

Hey!!! You remembered your password! :) So nice hearing from you on here and I meant what I said! I love you girls like you're my sisters!! xoxo