Wednesday, December 30, 2009

And These Are a Few of My Favorite Things...

With the New Year almost upon us I thought it appropriate to close out the holiday season with a look at some of my favorite things...

Trimming the tree with the hubby...




Cute dogs napping in Santa hats...




Bight paper packages wrapped under the tree...




Christmas cards arriving daily...




(Ya'll know you're on my fridge, right?)




Cinnamon scented pine cones...
Wish you could smell these...




Festive holiday socks...




Anything silver and shiny...
I added these to my collection this year...




Anything Snowman...




Stockings hung by the chimney with care...
Next year, you will see, there will be one more there...



And taking it all in...



I hope you enjoyed the holidays as much as I did this year.
Wishing you much love, happiness, peace and prosperity in 2010.

2 comments:

Tierra said...

Can't wait to see 3 stockings :)Love the pics. Your house is so pretty and festive! I love your tree. So pretty with the white lights.

Lanette said...

Thanks Tierra! We had colored lights the first 5 years we were married but then I wanted white ones so we changed 2 yeras ago (Plus, our colored lights were starting to burn out so it was a good time to make the switch!) I love holiday decorations!