Friday, February 19, 2010

Surf & Turf...

What's wrong with celebrating Valentines Day at home? Nuthin' I tell ya. For several years now Rob and I have dined at home on the holiday of love. We go for familiarity and the comfort of our own kitchen instead of going to some crowded restaurant, getting a limited holiday menu, slow service and overpriced food. Instead every year we do a Surf & Turf dinner. And it always turns out lovely. So go ahead, order the steak AND the lobster! (And let me tell you this prego didn't eat any fish/seafood for a whole week so I could enjoy my entire lobster without a mercury care in the world :)

Cute note Rob left on the food to be prepared...



Dinner awaits...



Prego's lobster...

2 comments:

Tierra said...

Thats sounds like a great v-day. Looked really tasty too!

Lanette said...

It was. I hope you and Ryan had a nice one too! :)