Saturday, March 20, 2010

Babies... {Eagan}

I recently had a shoot with this sweet little guy. Meet Mr. Eagan Zane. I did his 5 month pics with him and his mom Kacie. I must say this cutie-patootie was more than happy to pose for pictures--he didn't fuss at all and gave me lots of smiles, he was awesome! Thanks Kacie and Eagan! It was great seeing you guys and doing our shoot. (As always all pics are low resolution and for viewing only. To make the image larger/clearer double click the image then hit your back browser to return to the post)















































































2 comments:

Tierra said...

OMGosh those are soo good! He is such a good looking little guy. I love the little hat he is wearing too, too cute! Great pictures Lanette!... (morning Lanette :) )

Lanette said...

Wow, girl, you are FAST! I just posted these! LOL But thanks! He is really cute isnt he?? Adam and Kacie did good!! :) Good morning to you too!! :)