Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Weddings... {Tony & Diane}

I'll do a real post for this wedding soon but wanted to post these separately cause I thought they turned out really cool. My usual editing style is high contrast/high color and getting the image to look as close to the real thing as possible. But a couple weeks ago I was the second shooter for a military wedding and couldn't resist turning some of my pics into old vintage-style photos. There's just something about the uniform and the white dress that makes these look classic and timeless. I love how they turned out!




































2 comments:

Tierra said...

Lanette those are absolutly beautiful. I LOVE LOVE the vintage look to them. You did a really great job. I can't wait to see the rest!

Lanette said...

Thanks! I know, I should really try new things with my editing more often... LOL