Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'm still catching up...

I'm still catching up from being gone for so long over Christmas (and then being computerless for a week and a half after I got back, yikes!). I promise I'll post something other than words on here eventually, there's just been a lot of "Rob and Lanette" stuff going on and not much stuff about Just Netters :) In the meantime I'm trying to catch up on posting Arizona pics on our shared blog. Then I'll start in on the pics from my visit with Jason and Shawna (from Sunday, which I have to tell you, Talan is such a cutie!!). So until then... see ya later!

2 comments:

Sundi said...

Yeah, it's going to be hard keeping up on two blogs but I can't wait to see what this one is going to be like.

Lanette said...

I can't wait to see what it's going to be like either, so far I haven't been very interesting! LOL Oh well, to better times ahead! :)