Monday, December 28, 2009

They were right...

I didn't think prego brain really existed. I thought it was just an excuse pregnant people used to cover up their forgetfulness. But now I know it's real. I left my beloved camera at a friends for almost a week. I left my cell phone at my parents on Christmas (still haven't gotten it back yet, sorry if you're trying to get a hold of me). And I keep forgetting where I parked my car. At the grocery store. And everywhere else... So... I think they were right. Hello Progesterone!

4 comments:

Tierra said...

Fun stuff huh? Just wait, it goes from prego brain to mommy brain so it doesn't get better for a while! I swear I lose stuff on a daily basis, over and over again!

Sundi said...

I actually called you yesterday! I haven't blogged in months and haven't seen yours so didn't even know you were pregnant till yesterday! Called you right away and was just wondering if maybe you changed your # or something. When you get it back, call me cause I'm dying over all this baby business. By the way, I agree that mommy brain is worse then prego brain. Must be all the hormones changing back.

Lanette said...

Hi Sundi! So good hearing from you! I know, sorry I hadn't called to tell you yet, the last few months have just FLOWN by! But I'd love to catch up with you very soon! Probably after the New Year as we have family staying with us right now. Hope you, Ryan and Your girls are all doing great! :)

Lanette said...

And please--Is mommy brain really worse? I am already forgetful because I'm an Aquarius! I better keep lots of sticky notes handy, I have a feeling I'm going to need them!