Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Diaper Cake...

OK, so as you may know my baby shower was on Sunday. And it was soooo AWESOME, I really couldn't have asked for a better shower. One of the coolest things there was the "Diaper Cake" my friend Tierra and her sister made for our baby girl. It was made entirely from diapers and little gifts for Baby K. I just couldn't get over how cool this thing looked! We keep telling Tierra she needs to open an Etsy store and start selling these online! Thanks for my beautiful diaper cake ladies, I loved it!! :)









2 comments:

Tierra said...

awww thanks Lanette! I excited that you made a blog post about the diaper cake we made you!! It makes me SOOOO happy you liked it! Canela and I really wanted to give it to you early, I was actually glad ... (But just a little :)...that you guys didnt come over that Sat before the shower or I probably wouldnt of been able to keep it a secret! After making this part of me thinks maybe I should try to sell them . Although I doubt I will ever make one this cute again! I must say it's pretty cool! I tried to even things out with mommys princess and daddys princess cause thats what she is gonna be! I am so excited to meet her and watch you guys be the wonderful parents we all know you are! She's gonna be a loved little girl! <3

Lanette said...

How could I NOT like the diaper cake LOL?? Even Rob thought it was totally awesome and he's a guy and not into crafty things so that says something right there :) It was QUITE impressive, that's for sure!! :) You should look for people that sell them online and see how much they charge to see if it would be worthwhile for you to do it once you figure in the cost of the diapers and the add-ons and shipping. BUT, if you started making a lot of these you would also start buying diapers and trinkets in bulk which would save you money too. I totally think you should look into it!! :) Plus it looked like it was fun to put together! :) Thanks so much again!