Sunday, March 7, 2010

For Baby M...

Today is my shower for Baby M and I'm really looking forward to it! I'm so excited to see everyone and catch up (cause let's face it, as a prego you get a little out of the loop!) Rob and I wondered for a moment why it was called a shower, because it's not like it rains on the baby? But then we realized it's because you shower baby-to-be with love and gifts from family and friends. I wonder when they started calling them that?

Speaking of Love, I found this cute bench at Michael's Arts & Crafts store. It will go good with the cream, chocolate brown and sage green nursery theme. Her little pink friend was from Uncle Dan. Even though her room will be neutral colored this girl will definitely be pretty in pink! I hope she's a girly girl like me, but if not, that's OK too :)

2 comments:

Tierra said...

Well isnt that cute! i think it's gonna look just perfect in her room. I cant wait to see it!

Lanette said...

Although I'm thinking I may have to put one of the little cream bunnies I got at her shower on the bench instead :) I also bought this cute small cream, brown and green topiary tree. It's gonna look so cute! :)